HOUSECUP-A-THON : WEEK 1 UPDATE!!

Hello everyone! 

It's already Monday again and this month, Mondays mean House Cup -a - thon updates!! If you haven't read my previous post and don't know what this is about then consider giving it a quick read 



WEEK 1 

This week has been a good start to my Housecup-a-thon reading. I have enjoyed the books that I have read and still managed to read two other texts for my other reading events. 


The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes
Suzanne Collins
517 pages (100 points) 
3 stars 

A Series of Unfortunate Events #2: The Reptile Room
Lemony Snicket
190 pages (30 points)
4 stars ⭐⭐

#freedobby Instagram challenge
5 points



Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Both my books this week ended up being green and reptile themed - so here is my green dragon!!! 🐉🦎🐍


Books read this week: 2    Books total: 2
Pages read this week : 707  Pages total: 707
Points this week: 135  Points total: 135

............................

Until next time xxx

Comments

  1. I am in awe of your reading! I think it is incredible how much you fit in. Good luck with you Housecup-thon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much!!! I don't know how I fit in it either sometimes. Thank you so much xxx

      Delete
  2. You read some great books for the first week of the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🧩 Hardback TBR 🧩

✨my classics tbr ✨

Babbles about childhood Books: The Enchanted Wood & The Magic Faraway Tree (SPOILERS)