HOUSECUP-A-THON : WEEK 2 UPDATE!!

Hello everyone

(You can find my Week 1 update here)

Week 2 of the House cup read -a-thon really flew by and I had a terrible reading week. I only managed to read 1 short book and a play and I feel very unmotivated right now to make content or read anything. I have lots of ideas in the pipeline but I am currently unsure of when and if they will make an appearance here.

As a blogger I am also very passionate about self-care and listening to your feelings before anything else, and my life has become more stressful and busy lately. Reading is still my self-care but I cannot keep the same pace as I was in previous weeks. I am struggling to manage more than about 45 minutes or a handful of pages a day/in the evenings at the moment and after working evenings, I come home and eat a late tea before swiftly falling asleep. I am going to try and keep up with my blog content as best I can this week but I am not in the position to make any promises!

Anyway, on with the books.....



WEEK 2


White Fragility: Why It's so Hard to Talk to White People about Race
Robin DiAngelo
195 pages (30 points)
4 stars 

Julius Caesar
William Shakespeare 
60 pages (10 points)
4 stars 


Books read this week: 2    Books total: 4
Pages read this week : 155  Pages total: 862
Points this week: 40  Points total: 175

..............................

Until next time xxx

Comments

  1. Ah it's great that you listened to your inner self and didn't push yourself to read loads when things were so stressful. It's so important to listen to our intuition. You've still read loads though! I wish I could read as much as you, daily. Hope you're enjoying the readathon!

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🧩 Hardback TBR 🧩

✨my classics tbr ✨

🧳 Moving back to university in Lockdown 🧳