HOUSECUP-A-THON : WEEK 3 UPDATE!!

hello everyone!

Click here for my week 1 update
and you can find week 2 here

Unfortunately my reading this past week was even more awful than last week and I only managed to read 1 book!!! :( There has been some changes in my job recently and I haven't been at home much - just cramming a few pages into breaks and before falling asleep.

There isn't much I can make into an update with how little I read but I will give you my rating and points update and everyone keep their fingers crossed for me to have a better final week of this readathon. 




WEEK 3

The Witchfinder's Sister
Beth Underdown
384 pages (50 points)
5 stars 

#HCpotions Instagram challenge
5 points

**update - I was really lucky to win this weeks photo challenge for Ravenclaw and earn an extra 10 points!!



Books read this week: 1    Books total: 5
Pages read this week : 384  Pages total: 1,246
Points this week: 65  Points total: 240



until next time xxx





Comments

  1. This seems like such a cool challenge! Good luck with it!

    Tash - www.agirlwithview.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of us have had a bit of a reading slump the last few months. I've hardly read anything. I hope you enjoyed the book though and the reading challenge sounds interesting too. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
    2. I have enjoyed the books I've been reading luckily. Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  2. This seems like such a fun challenge! I hope you're able to start reading more often soon. Good luck for the upcoming weeks xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I enjoyed my first readathon experience!xxx

      Delete
  3. It is seriously so annoying when life gets in the way of reading. That is not something I would have said a few months ago, now though I am working but thinking about the lead character in my current book!!
    I hope you get a chance to read more in the coming week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is just so crazy right now!! I hate it getting in the way but it makes me enjoy the reading I do manage to do!! xx

      Delete
  4. Ah don't beat yourself up for not reading as much! Life tends to get in the way, doesn't it? This book looks and sounds great though. I love the cover!

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm trying not to focus too much on the number of books I read and just enjoy the reading.!! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🧩 Hardback TBR 🧩

✨my classics tbr ✨

🧳 Moving back to university in Lockdown 🧳