Hello 'Reads and Ramblings'

Hello everyone! BIG news....


🎉🎉I am turning my blog into a Books and Lifestyle blog...🎉🎉

My lovely book blog baby 'Locked Down with my Bookshelf' has had an upgrade and 'Reads and Ramblings' will now feature all my passions and crazy ideas. There will still be book reviews and other book content because my love for reading and the book blogging community is still just as strong, however, I've realised that I also enjoy researching and advocating for other topics and I'm really excited to do that!


I hope my current followers and regular readers will continue to support my blog and that lots of new faces will also join us as my new posts go live. 


This blog is likely to have posts on......


💜 books - reviews, list, recommendations

💜 student life - I start uni in September and will be sharing my experiences

💜 topical issues - BLM, Period poverty, news stuff

💜 lifestyle - mental health, reusable menstrual products, amazing places I visit


any other topics people are interested to see? Leave a comment and I'll see what I can do!! 

I look forward to sharing new content with you very soon

xxxx


Comments

  1. This seems like an interesting array of topics - I look forward to reading more from your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats! When I was a book blogger (back in 2013) I did this and it was the best decision I ever made. Looking forward to reading your new content!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I am much more excited for the future of my content and I love books but was already finding the topic limiting :( xxx

      Delete
  3. That sounds like so much fun! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's so exciting! It's always nice to read a variety of topics in one space. Can't wait to see what's to come ☺️

    Anika | chaptersofmay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm very excited too and can't wait for the variety!! xxx

      Delete
  5. I cant wait to read more of your posts! I started to do some lifestyle posts to add a bit of variety! It's a nice change from writing book posts sometimes:) looking forward to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to have the variety. I'm loving writing different posts. Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  6. That's great! Looking forward to reading more of your posts! I love lifestyle posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope you will find future content you enjoy!! xx

      Delete
  7. It's great that you're blog is expanding. All the best with the new venture! I look forward to reading your posts.

    Sending good vibes all the way from South Africa. Michelle (michellesclutterbox.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I hope you read and enjoy future posts!! xx

      Delete
  8. Ooh this is exciting! Looking forward to read more of your reads and life rambles haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Get ready for a lot of rambling, haha!! xx

      Delete
  9. Love the name "Locked down with my bookshelf"

    COT | https://changeoftomorrow.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I loved it too - but it was time for a change! xx

      Delete
  10. Yay! How exciting! This will open up so many opportunities for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reads and Ramblings15 August 2020 at 21:20

      Thank you, I hope so! I can now use my platform for things I'm really passionate about

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🧩 Hardback TBR 🧩

🧳 Moving back to university in Lockdown 🧳

✨my classics tbr ✨